The wonderful location between the Danube and the Bavarian Forest offers an incredible variety of destinations – go hiking and visit ...
- the Aiderbichl Estate in Bavaria
- the district town of Deggendorf with its attractive historic center and old town hall
- the cities Bodenmais or Zwiesel and tour the glass works
- the Bavarian Forest National Park and its 130 km2 protected area with enclosures for European bison, bear, wolf, lynx and many other species
- the three-river city of Passau, situated where the Danube, Inn and Ilz rivers meet, and the cathedral with the largest pipe organ in the world
- the Geißkopf with a bike park and first-class downhill runs, or go sledding on the summer toboggan run
- the ski and cross country center on the Great Arber and the Rusel or
- the Western Town of Pullman City in Eging am See ...
The whole region is an insider tip for hiking and cycling friends.
We wish you lots of fun exploring, climbing, hiking or shopping.